pythonwhat package helps you to write Submission Correctness Tests (SCTs) for interactive Python exercises on the DataCamp platform.
- If you are new to teaching on DataCamp, check out https://authoring.datacamp.com.
- If you want to learn what SCTs are and how they work, visit this article specifically.
This documentation features:
- Articles that gradually expose you to all of
pythonwhat’s functionality and best practices.
- A glossary with typical use-cases and corresponding SCT constructs.
- Reference documentation of all actively maintained
If you are new to writing SCTs for Python exercises, work your way through the articles first. The glossary is good to get a quick overview of how all functions play together after you have a basic understanding. The reference docs become useful when you grasp all concepts and want to look up details on how to call certain functions and specify custom feedback messages.
For details, questions and suggestions, contact us.